Your house looks boring on Diwali? You don’t have time to makeover… Hmmm… So, don’t worry today’s I’ll share 5 MINUTES- DIWALI DÉCORATION IDEAS!! we make something creative and unique…
This change makes your house look beautiful and feels like the festive season begin…
So, let’s glimpse…
Diya is very important for Diwali decoration…
- First, wash your Diya.
- Then paint your Diya with red acrylic color.
- On the top of the Diya, border use a glitter tube.
TIP: you can also use to color your Diya border with golden color too.
- Now done… easy decoration of Diya.
That’s so simple!!!
- Take a mango leaf.
- Put three leaves like a flower shape.
- And fix with the stapler.
- Take a marigold flower.
TIP: You also take any type of flower of your choice.
- Here, I fix flowers with the help of needle thread.
TIP: But if you have less time then you also use hot glue.
- For stick on the backside using double-sided tape.
TIP: You also replace the double-sided tape with cello tape. Fold cello tape like cylindrical shape.
- That’s it. You use to décor your mandir, your entrance gate, or where you want or as a floor décor.
It looks fabulous…
Now the next one looks similar but a little bit twisty and different way to use…
So, let’s see…
FRESH FLOWER TORAN
- Take a big mango leaf.
- Fold it and again shape like a flower.
- Fix with the stapler.
- Take a marigold flower and stick it.
(In this all the tip I already give you in the previous one).
- Then take a moly/jute rope.
- Attach all the arrangements into the moly/jute rope with equal space.
- And stick with both end corners.
- Now your fresh flower toran is ready.
Let’s see something simple and decent for the floor. So have a look!!
Okay!! Again, one very interesting and helpful tip—- if you want to keep your Rangoli fresh for a longtime…
Before making the Rangoli, spread the filtered garden soil to make a base. Then wet the soil with water so that moisture remains in it.
And keep your Rangoli fresh…
- Take a variety of flowers and Ashoka leaf.
- Here I’m using 2 types of color of flowers but you also take your choice flower. I suggest a combination color (white, red, yellow, orange).
- Make a circle and fill with rose petals.
- And outline circle with a marigold flower.
TIP: If you can then you separate all the petals and cut it into small pieces.
- Then on top of that apply one by one Ashoka leaves.
- On the top of leaves, keep a rose petal and marigold flower.
TIP: if you have more flowers then you keep white flowers too.
- Décor your Rangoli with Diya, tea light candles, or series light it’s all up to you!!
- Now it’s complete and keeps your area beautiful.
Wahoo, it looks fantastic!! It enhances your Diwali decoration !!
Okay!!! I want to share one more flower Rangoli design…
So, let’s see…
Again, I’m using two-color flower and Ashoka leaves…
- Put Diya in the center.
- The side of the Diya cover with marigold flower.
- Draw flower shape design over the border and fill with flowers.
- Keep leaf between two flower shape design and do all the same.
- Then on the top of the design keep marigold flower.
- Now done…
It’s too easy and classy….
let’s make something for the corner!!! So, have a look!!
- Keep the pot in the corner of your house.
- And cover the top of the pot with a garland of the flower.
- And dropping out a flower garland falling downwards.
- Make a flower design on the floor and fill all the designs with petals.
- Now as you can see in the given picture. I’ll use green grass to fill the design.
- Now done.. you can décor the corner Rangoli with Diya.
Enjoy!! wonderful and colorful!!
- Take a clay pot. And color it.
- Take some Diya and paint it.
- Paste this Diya on the top of Urali with a glue gun as you can see in the above picture.
- Paste some stones on the Urali.
- Float the flowers above the water in Urali.
POOJA THALI DECORATION
- Take a thali to decorate for pooja.
- Make a small circle in the center of the thali.
- And draw a semi-circle in the center circle of the thali.
- Then in the semi-circle apply oil and put Kumkum on to it.
- Outer of the semi-circle again apply oil and put turmeric on to it.
- Do the same on another semi-circle.
- you design on a thali with an earbud.
- Now it’s done.
Let’s see something for the dining table, center table too… so here the next one for that!!
USE CROCKERY AS A DÉCOR
- Put planter on the placement.
- As well as turning a glass upside down, and fill the marigold flowers inside it.
- Next to that, keep a bowl, here I’m using this bowl as a Urali.
- Fill that Urali with water and spread rose petal on to it!!
- And rose petal on the top of the glass too.
- In the end, tealight is a must…
- Put the tealight on the top of the glass and float on the water of Urali.
That’s something unique!!! It keeps your Diwali decoration beautiful…
We all use plastic Lakshmi Ji Charan every year… but this year do something different … so let’s quickly have a look!!
LAKSHMI JI CHARAN
- Take Kumkum and mix water inside it.
- Do not keep the paste too thick nor too thin.
- Make a small fist of your hand and dip a little bit into the paste of Kumkum.
- Now, where we have to make this Charan, we will do a little press on it.
- Its impression looks like a leg.
- We will use our thumb to create a thumb.
- And we will use our fingers to make fingers.
It looks really realistic… That’s cool!!
- Draw a circle on the paper.
- Cover with an OHP sheet and glue a half in the center.
- Cover with teardrop Kundan.
- Then the upward side makes again a circle with a red ball chain.
- Put a teardrop Kundan in the shape of leaves under it.
- In the next layer, glue a Kundan.
- Cover with golden chain ball.
- Again, glue a Kundan.
- You do the same process in the complete design of Rangoli.
- And it’s done!!
That’s sound interesting!!
FLOATING KUNDAN RANGOLI
- Take a deep plate.
- Fill water into the plate.
- Now add the Rangoli. I already told you how to make it.
- Spread flowers into the remaining part.
- Decorate with tealight candles.
That’s all !!! I hope you like it these 5 min Diwali decoration ideas… it will make your house beautiful and attractive… these decorations are pocket friendly and easily available at your house… enjoy have fun!!!
Stays safe and healthy…
you also buy tealight candle from here: https://www.amazon.in/Colour-Tealight-Candles-Smokeless-Purpose/dp/B08DM7KXDN/ref=
if you want how I make it then you will check my Instagram feed!!